Our Deep Dive Sessions help guide you toward the right next steps and give you the confidence to take your project from ‘overwhelming-distant-idea’ to sipping cocktails in your completed home.
This service is right for you if:
- you want to renovate but aren’t sure where to start
- you have an idea of what you want, but aren’t confident on the process
- you’ve heard renovating is a nightmare, and want to get great professional advice on the pitfalls to avoid
- you want to make sure your project meets your financial goals (and need to know how to set a budget)
- you want to know what approvals your project requires
- you’ve not worked with an architect and want to make sure don’t just all wear black (btw, we do…)
What is included:
- We spend time completing a desktop review of your property
- We review the town planning constraints relevant to your property
- We meet with you in your home for up to 2 hours to workshop ideas with you which includes a detailed walk around the home discussing the opportunities your home presents
Within 48 hours of your Session, you will receive a video follow up outlining the key findings from the Session, including:
- A review of the approvals your project will require
- A summary of the ‘Big Ideas’ from your workshop
- A review of your budget & whether this is adequate (and if not, where we think a realistic budget goal could start)
- Timeframes for Design & Construction
- Considerations for energy efficiency & general home improvements
- A fee guide for working with us
We do 1 Deep Dive Session per week, to make a booking, click here.
$490 including GST payable upon booking.
Who we are:
We are humans first and architects second. This mindset infiltrates every aspect of our practice – from the way we listen and view you as our equal, to the human-led design methods we utilise. Whether you are building a home or commercial environment, you can expect us to approach your project with an open mind and respect for your vision. To learn more about our ethos, click here.