Thinking about renovating in 2022 but scratching your head about where to start? No project too small, our aim is to make architecture fun, accessible and informative and get great architectural advice in your hot little hands.
To secure your Summer Session, book now!
What is a Summer Session?
Over January & February we are running our 2022 Summer Sessions. In these two hours we aim to help you get the basics right – from environmental considerations, to colour & material ideas, to planning and spatial problem solving. Our follow up video spells out the outcomes our of our discussion and arms you with what you need to think about, who you need to contact and any other tips or tricks we can give you.
How much does it cost & what is the catch?
A Summer Session will cost you $490 including GST.
Catch? None! Our passion is making good design within reach.
What will I get?
Our Summer Session includes:
- our time to do a desktop review of your brief and property prior to our meeting
- two of us for 2 hours
- a photocopy of any sketches created during the session
- a video follow up summarising the discussion and our ‘where to from here’
Recommendations will include:
- what you can & can’t do on your site
- what your project might cost
- how long design & building might take
- design planning advice
- what consultants your project will require
When and where can I book?
Our Summer Sessions run fortnightly from the January 22nd -February 19th between the hours 9am-5pm. Book now to secure your spot!
What do I need to bring?
Please bring along anything you have in relation to your project. Prior to our meeting we will have done a desktop study on your site or home from the address you give us in the booking. A list of ideas of things to bring include:
- Plans (don’t stress if you don’t have them!)
- Send us a link before your Session of your Pinterest or Houzz link