Thinking about renovating or building but scratching your head about where to start, how much it costs or whether you should do it at all? No project too small, our aim is to make the process of making these BIG decisions fun, accessible and informative and get great architectural advice into your hot little hands.
To secure your Winter Warmer Session, book now!
What is a Winter Warmer Session?
Over late July and August we are running our 2023 Winter Warmer Sessions. In these 90 minutes sessions we aim to help you get the basics right – from environmental considerations, colour & material ideas, to planning and spatial problem solving. This workshop arms you with what you need to think about, what your next steps are, who you need to contact and any other tips or tricks we can give you.
How much does it cost?
A Winter Warmer Session will cost you $550 including GST.
100% of the proceeds will be donated to Rize Up Australia who work with the families impacted by domestic violence. Read more about this AMAZING charity HERE.
If you feel like you get a lot of value from the session and would like to give more to the work of Rize Up you can let us know and we can organise an additional donation. Our goal is to raise necessary funds which will go towards furnishing a home for a family establishing a new life.
Who does this suit?
These sessions will suit people who:
- want advice on improving the energy efficiency of their home
- have had plans drawn up but are nervous about costs
- don’t know whether to renovate or demolish and build new
- don’t have a big budget but want to know what could be achievable
- want ideas on how to improve the layout of your home
- live in south-east Queensland
What will I get?
Our Winter Warmer Sessions include:
- our time to do a desktop review of your brief and property prior to our meeting
- two of us for 90 minutes via zoom or face to face
- a hand-drawn sketch created during the session of what could be
- notes from the session and an overview of ‘where to from here’
Recommendations will include:
- what you can & can’t do on your site
- what your project might cost
- how long design & building might take
- design planning advice
- what consultants your project will require
When and where can I book?
Our Winter Warmer Sessions will be held on a Friday, over 3 dates in late July and August. Book now to secure your spot!
What do I need to bring?
Please bring along anything you have in relation to your project. Prior to our meeting we will have done a desktop study on your site or home from the address you give us in the booking. A list of ideas of things to bring include:
- Plans – these sessions suit people who have plans already prepared or a realestate.com plan available
- Send us a link before your Session of your Pinterest or Houzz link